Literally smashing a kitten's head. Animal Cruelty on a golden plate.




 
 
So what do you think? My mom can't even look at the first one. Which is pretty darn cruel. It's like they have no heart and world is really coming to an end. What with heartless people like this roaming and walking the Earth freely? I don't know how these kind of people even existed. It's like they are monsters and to do those things to such harmless and weak little creatures. I don't know what else I can say but I'm sure you guys understand the rage I got inside for looking at pictures like this, people displaying what they are doing with a proud and smug look. If I were there, I would punch their guts out and literally torture them and give them a taste of what they were doing to those small God's creation. I believe everyone else who is fucking sane would do what I just said.