Bieber & Gomez. And Emotional Tween Fans.



Hello.


That people, are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Trying to have a perfectly normal day out on Justin's birthday. But it was Selena who had gotten a special gift from Bieber's fan, A big fat lip. She was punched by one of his fans. Justin is said to be losing some of his tween fans because they don't approve of who he's dating. 


You can see how Selena is like, breaking down or something and Bieber. I think Bieber is on the verge of doing a 'Britney Spears' to his fans. Hahaha. Anyhow, I pity these innocentt lovers, and although I'm no fan of Bieber, I think they ought to be in any relationship with whomever they want. They deserves to do what every other normal couples do. They can't even go out for a meal together, without being harassed. Like seriously?! Justin Bieber gotta teach his fans, I mean, he seems to grow up okay. Haha :3


Anyway, the pictures of Selena Gomez up there, and Justin Bieber's face, really make me feel bad about trashing them along with the E! Entertainment's Fashion Police :\