Sapa penyelamat hidup hang?

Hello.


Okayyyy righttt. Since there's something wrong with my Facebook profile and I don't have excess to it for the time being, I might as well make an entry. How long since I last made a proper entry? Roughly a week a go I guess.


Let me ask you, who doesn't want to be special. To feel special. Semua pun mau la kann. And some of us feel that way already. Your friends make you feel special, your family, your boyfriend/girlfriend, your significant other. But sometimes we can't help feeling down, no? Well, at least I can't help feeling down sometimes.


Sometimes our biggest fear is being rejected. Sometimes you feel like you don't fit in with the crowd. Sometimes you feel like you're at the bottom of the food chain. Sometimes you feel like everybody else is better. Sometimes you feel like shit. Sometimes your greatest fear, your greatest enemy is your self. Sometimes your mind screw you up, and left you feeling like an idiot.


That is why we need our alone time. I know how much attached we can be to our significant other or friends, but I always, always need some alone time sooner or later. If I'm down and I feel like the world is closing down on me, noone else can make me stand up tall, other than myself. I am my own Saviour, with Allah as my guide. Of course.