You're my savior.

Oh I'm sorry for making you my last resort. I know you might be feeling like Hermione in Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire when Ron finally realized that she is a girl when he can't get anyone else to be his date. Well, her exact words are, '..... and not as the last resort!' Well, I'm sorry.


But you're the only comforting thing I have now. When all the other social networking sites fail miserably. You're kind of like my social network savior. Har har har.


Anyway, you see.. I'm just bored. I wanna sleep early but my brain doesn't seem to agree. So I just have to lie here, in front of my laptop, opening a new tab, and closing it, and reopening it, and close it and yada yada yada. I mean, there's just so much of beatboxing I could create here. And there's just that much of shirtless Channing Tatum I could see without getting bored eventually and I don't wanna be bored of shirtless Mr Tatum.


So blog, you're my savior. Thank you. And have a very good night.